Fiverr Forum

New to Fiverr .. Difficult to understand the payment mode

Hey everyone !! I’m new to Fiverr like many others. I would like to know how would I recieve my payment once I’m done with any job/task assigned to me. Could any one please guide me ?

Thank you.

Hi, when you deliver the work and buyer accept it, you have to wait 14 days for the payment to be cleared for withdrawing and then you can withdraw it using your paypal account of fiverr reviewn (payoneer) card

thanks for the reply !! Could you please explain me what is this payoneer card ? :slight_smile:

Fiverr has two difrerent types of withdrawal system.

1. PayPal
  2. Payoneer

Both are online money transfer and e-commerce payment services. You can sign up any of their services from Fiverr under Sales > Revenues menu or you can use their official website to signing up.

Thank you rasel :slight_smile:

Just to complete the infos other users already gave you.

When you receive an order buyer has already deposited the money on Fiverr; when the order gets completed (not delivered, but marked as complete) you have to wait 14 days before the money is sent to your account: this is called clearance period and it’s there to prevent frauds and misunderstandings.
When the clearance period is finally finished you receive your money as Fiverr credit (you can see it in your balance); you can then use it to buy some other gig or you can withdraw it using Paypal or Payoneer card.

Please be careful: withdrawals are not for free, but you have to pay a fee! For Paypal this fee is 2% of the amount withdrawn but capped to $1, so my advice is to withdraw your credit when you have more than $50 :slight_smile:

mark74 said: Please be careful: withdrawals are not for free, but you have to pay a fee! For Paypal this fee is 2% of the amount withdrawn but capped to $1, so my advice is to withdraw your credit when you have more than $50

hmm, here in Pakistan we have only payoneer option, last month i had very few sales and all were of $5, resulting in low cleared balance of about $20 or $24, so i didn’t withdraw that amount.and you know Payoneer deducts $3 for account inactivity fee.we do lot of hard work , get $4. $1 is a withdrawal fee, and when we cash out $3.5 also deducts.then inactivity fee for every month is tooo much.

Reply to @designer_17: my advice was about Paypal, as I don’t have a Payoneer card and honestly, given the really high fees, I won’t never have one :frowning: