New to Fiverr, first order?

Hi! My name is Danielle! I am adding new gigs everyday, and currently have one posted. If someone buys my gig and leaves me a great rating, I promise you will get the best poem/short story every and will always have my love! Leave some tips if you want on how I can improve my account. What made you get clients? Pros and cons?

Paul the :cowboy_hat_face:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

first of all, calm down and think positive
I saw your profile and you just added 2gigs only add 7gigs and then marketing them on social media every day, you need more clicks in your gigs after that keep eye on your buyer request section

If you do that properly then you can able to get an order instantly 😉

@danichristianj

first of all, calm down and think positive

I saw your profile and you just added 2gigs only add 7gigs and then marketing them on social media every day, you need more clicks in your gigs after that keep eye on your buyer request section

If you do that properly then you can able to get an order instantly 😉

@danichristianj

Thank you! I will keep that in mind!

Hi,

As a fiverr sellers for more than 3 years I have gathered some knowledge that I am gonna share with you specially with new sellers. Now a days fiverr become very strict and its really hard to make sell as a new sellers. For new sellers I will recommend to use buyers request and send all 10 offers daily, that is the easiest way to get orders.

Here are the list of things you need to do–

1)Greetings them with their name/username:

Instead of calling them “Hi,dear”/“Hi, Friend”, I would sugge…

Archived