New to Fiverr from the Investment industry

dubaimb

Hey everyone, wanted to introduce myself - I have set myself a challenge this year (part of NY resolutions) 12 months of 2 hours per day part time income generating work - documenting the journey in a blog - if you look for “12months2hourparttime”.

Come from the Investment Banking and Private Equity industry and hoping to help others with my knowledge.

This is my profile - https://www.fiverr.com/dubaimb

Thank you everyone. How long has it taken you to get your first Fiverr gig engagement?

How long has it taken you to get your first Fiverr gig engagement?

Fiverr isn’t a get-rich-quick website. For some sellers it took a few weeks. Others had to wait a month or more. How quickly you earn your first order depends upon the quality of your gig, and whether or not you are able to connect to your target audience.

Success will take time. Be willing to travel a long, hard road.

How long has it taken you to get your first Fiverr gig engagement?

Fiverr isn’t a get-rich-quick website. For some sellers it took a few weeks. Others had to wait a month or more. How quickly you earn your first order depends upon the quality of your gig, and whether or not you are able to connect to your target audience.

Success will take time. Be willing to travel a long, hard road.

Fully know what you mean, and it seems the more great work you do on the website the more work you will receive (“rich get richer kind of scenario”).

Decided to make my gigs slightly more niche to connect with a specific target audience although yet to see if that audience is on this platform.

Archived