New to Fiverr, Help me!

Hi all, I am new to fiverr.

I have posted some Gigs but i haven’t received any order yet.
Please, Help me make my Gigs better and to get some orders.

Thanks in advance.

You really can’t expect anyone (especially fellow freelancers) to help your business succeed. Roll up your sleeves and break out the elbow grease and get to work. If you are serious about your business there are no short-cuts.

https://www.fiverr.com/academy/making-sales

Happy reading, good luck!

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it.

And i don’t want any short-cuts. I want to grind in deep and i am really serious about it.
Thanks for your reply.

You’re welcome! I like your positive stance. Keep on grinding and don’t give up! :relaxed:

Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

Hi hassaanahmad7,

Please be patient first of all, Read and Follow all the instruction carefully during gig setup.

Hopefully,You will Get orders .

@viral_solutions thanks for your kind feedback.

Try to find something you can do better and/or faster than others. Your gig and service need to stand out. Your background removal for instance? There are about 8000 others just like that.

@idostuff74 Sir thanks for your reply and especial thanks for mentioning my gig.
I will try to make my profile far better. :blush:

Hi,
I’m also new to Fiverr. I have send numerous messages to people to make me a Logo…Nobody respond to me and we are one week later… Trying to understand this site. Sorry for my english I’m french!

Try different one. Change you GIG, make it unique & professional. 24hr online available also important…

Thanks