New to Fiverr, help?

Hi Fiverr, I’ve been a member since July 2017 and since then have listed a total of 7 gigs. However I am yet to make a sale 😦

I could really use some help/tips on how to get my first sale and climb up the ranks while maintaining a good rating.
Can anyone assist me? Please? Let me know how I can attract buyers.

I am a Medical Student who provides virtual assistant,proofreading/editing, transcription and PowerPoint creation services.

You can check out my profile using this link: https://www.fiverr.com/kereenfrancis16

Welcome! Lloyd is right, also, try to make use of the Buyers Request feature if you haven´t up to now, you’ll find it under ‘Selling’ in the top menu bar. The more diverse the categories of your gigs are, the more Buyer Requests you will see. You can send up to 10 offers per day to BRs, make use of them whenever you see something you know you can do.
🍀

Hello @kereenfrancis16. I viewed your profile and some of your gig titles are vague. Try to be more specific. Also, try separating the “or your virtual assistant” part into a separate sentence as this doesn’t fit in all the services stated before.

Like @lloydsolutions and @miiila said, the buyer request section is your friend for now. Send a detailed response showing you actually read the request and how you intend to proferr a solution.

It may take time but if you keep at it, your sale is just around the corner.

Archived