New To Fiverr- How Can I Improve My Gigs?

elfiiaart

Hi, everyone! I’ve only been on Fiverr for a week or so, but all of my gigs have gotten quite a few impressions, clicks, and views- but absolutely no orders!

Obviously, I don’t expect customers to just flock to me; I know I have to work to build interest in my services. I just… Don’t know what I need to work on, if that makes sense? Obviously my gigs are lacking somewhere, but I figured it would be easier to get some outside opinions on what I should improve!

I’ve been self-advertising on the social media platforms where I typically get my commissions/freelance gigs, but still, no luck. I have three active gigs… Could anyone more experienced take a look at them and give me some advice on how to improve my visibility (and desirability?)

Thank you so much!

My Profile: https://www.fiverr.com/elfiiaart

Many people have found this advice useful.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Ten Tips to Optimize Your Gigs, Create Trust, and Get Sales

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 359 ❤

Hi, everyone! I’ve only been on Fiverr for a week or so, but all of my gigs have gotten quite a few impressions, clicks, and views- but absolutely no orders!

Obviously, I don’t expect customers to just flock to me; I know I have to work to build interest in my services. I just… Don’t know what I need to work on, if that makes sense? Obviously my gigs are lacking somewhere, but I figured it would be easier to get some outside opinions on what I should improve!

I’ve been self-advertising on the social media platforms where I typically get my commissions/freelance gigs, but still, no luck. I have three active gigs… Could anyone more experienced take a look at them and give me some advice on how to improve my visibility (and desirability?)

Thank you so much!

My Profile: https://www.fiverr.com/elfiiaart

Obviously, I don’t expect costumers to just flock to me

You sell artwork. I wouldn’t expect costumers to flock to you either. Costumers want costumes; you don’t sell costumes. But customers, sure, they might be interested in your services.

Please be mindful of your English. “Customers” and “costumers” are not the same thing. 😉

Many people have found this advice useful.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Ten Tips to Optimize Your Gigs, Create Trust, and Get Sales

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 359 ❤

That is very useful advice! Though, I have seen some people say that editing your gigs is about as good as shooting them in the head… Should I get rid of my current ones and make new, better, more targeted ones?

Obviously, I don’t expect costumers to just flock to me

You sell artwork. I wouldn’t expect costumers to flock to you either. Costumers want costumes; you don’t sell costumes. But customers, sure, they might be interested in your services.

Please be mindful of your English. “Customers” and “costumers” are not the same thing. 😉

Ah, the dreaded typo. 😂 Yes, I suppose you’re correct; I shouldn’t expect any costumers to head my way. 😅

Archived