Fiverr Forum

New to fiverr, introducing myself

Hi All.

My names Michael and I’m new to fiverr, i’m a Clairaudient and have been practicing my skills for over two years, I do Tarot Card readings, Oracle Card readings and pendulum readings, they will be more to come soon once I have developed new skills I’m learning every day.

I am also a filmmaker and screenwriter and have recently added a new gig for screenwriting, my aim is to collab with other filmmakers.

Here is my profile if people are interested: https://www.fiverr.com/michaelstarots :).

Thanks
Michael :).

I wish you much luck on Fiverr.

Thank you so much :).

Welcome to Fiverr! Good luck!

Welcome to the community! Interesting gigs by the way…

I’m a crowdfunding campaign promoter and I used to work with many indie filmmakers. I’d love to know if you can recommend communities that support indie films :wink:

Best of luck here!

Welcome to Fiverr. Have a great journey.

welcome to fiverr! goodluck on your journey :slight_smile:

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you good luck for your future sales.

Hi.
Oh that sounds interesting :), could you contact me?. As i’d love to know more what you do :).

Thanks
Michael :).

Thank you so much! :).

Thank you so much tuhin2u! :).

Welcome to the team of DOERS.

I am a designer and also a Script Writer.

Thank you so much! :), and that’s awesome! :). What genre do you write?. :slight_smile:

@michaelstarots I write ad scripts, radio and TV commercial scripts, voice over scripts.

That sounds pretty cool :). I write supernatural horror scripts :).

That’s great. I also can write super heroic comic scripts, but I don’t offer that here on fiverr.

Hello and welcome Im Lou I still trying to figure out how to post my personal introduction I guess Im not to brite

Hello and welcome. Hope you will find so many interesting projects here…

Welcome to Fiverr. May you be a success here!