New to fiverr - looking forward to getting orders

honeyriter

I am trying to find your profile/ gig, not sure how to since I joined yesterday. But from what I understand, it takes some time! Just keep communicating with people, perhaps try to answer on the business requests section ! Have you tried these tips already? Also, did you post a video ? It’s usually good to be personable and post a video - I didn’t post a video of me, I probably should, but for now it is what it is haha.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 9 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

I think you probably shouldn’t be offering writing/editing services.

I am trying to find your profile/ gig, not sure how to since I joined yesterday. But from what I understand, it takes some time! Just keep communicating with people, perhaps try to answer on the business requests section ! Have you tried these tips already? Also, did you post a video ? It’s usually good to be personable and post a video - I didn’t post a video of me, I probably should, but for now it is what it is haha.

Thanks. You’re absolutely making sense.

Optimize your gig daily so you can get easily order.

Optimize your gig daily

Quit telling every new poster asking for advice here this “sage advice”.

What newbies do not know is that if you are editing your Gig (or optimizing in your world) this puts the Gig in a holding pattern and throws it out of the search for a few hours to at times a few days! What they should do is make their Gig right the first time and then let it be so it can be integrated into the search here.

Again, we have the blind leading the blind here.

GG

@drmashiurrahman Suggestions for new seller

The Following Tips and Tactics Help you a lot in your Fiverr Success: Be specific in your Gig DescriptionsRegular Gig Promotion in Social Media Such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, QuoraIf your time zone is different from major clients area then you need to be active the clients zoneUse notification alert in your Mobile when are not in laptop or desktop.Careful to maintain response rate more than 90%.Create your Gig images professionally with your photograph.Hope the above tips help you…

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 9 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

I think you probably shouldn’t be offering writing/editing services.

So what do you think i should be offering?

Archived