New to Fiverr, Looking to Offer My Multitude of Skills and Need Advice

Hello, how are you?

My name is Amber, and I am a new member to Fiverr. As listed on my profile, I have a multitude of skills and interests; some are related to each other while others are not.

Writing has been a passion of mine since middle school, and it continued throughout my college education. Speaking of my college education, I have an Associate degree in Human Services because I am naturally empathetic and enjoy helping others. Due to my own life experiences which include having a neurological disorder since birth along with many other life experiences and all of the twists and turns, I truly enjoy watching people thrive.

Article writing comes naturally to me, and I also do not mind proofreading and editing the writing of others if they are seeking assistance. Approximately five years ago, a friend introduced me to Jasc Paintshop Pro, a digital art program with a similar platform to Adobe Photoshop. I have spent the last five years honing my skills with digital art and thoroughly enjoy it; some people believe I should make a career out of it.

Of course, I cannot forget my love of music, a love that has spanned my entire lifetime. I began singing and performing for an audience when I was eleven years old. Although I do not perform anymore, I still sing on a daily basis; my voice has also greatly improved since age eleven.

I am wondering where I need to get started on Fiverr, and I would appreciate advice on offering my skills, pricing services, finding potential interest for my services, and so forth.

Thank you!

Welcome to Fiverr!
You sound like a really talented person, so you should have no problem setting up gigs. It’s really mostly about what you yourself are comfortable doing, as people in the forum can’t really help you decide what services you might offer 😛
I’d recommend you check out Fiverr Academy first, and also search the forum for past posts about similar topics. There have been a lot of sellers who’ve asked for advice starting out and received really good pointers.

Welcome to Fiverr!

You sound like a really talented person, so you should have no problem setting up gigs. It’s really mostly about what you yourself are comfortable doing, as people in the forum can’t really help you decide what services you might offer 😛

I’d recommend you check out Fiverr Academy first, and also search the forum for past posts about similar topics. There have been a lot of sellers who’ve asked for advice starting out and received really good pointers.

Thank you. 🙂

I am trying to navigate the forums here, although they seem to be a bit unorganized.

Luckily, I already have an idea of what services to offer, but I am not sure how to advertise the services just yet. I plan on reading through Fiverr Academy tomorrow though; so hopefully that will clarify a few things.

They can seem a little disorganized, but generally you’ll find helpful advice in the “Tips for Sellers” section, and also by utilizing the search function.
Good luck with everything! It’s always nice to see a fellow writer and proofreader/editor on here. I wish I could give you more tips, but as someone who’s definitely not a “pro” in any capacity, I can’t really play expert either 😛

Archived