New To Fiverr Need Assistance To Get Started

hazy15

Hello,

I am a content writer with over 5 years of experience. However, I am new to Fiverr and haven’t got the hang of it yet. I was initially going to ask about applying to jobs as I was seeing gigs posted by other writers looking for work and not employers. I read a post by someone that to find projects I need to go to the selling tab and then click buyer requests but when I do that I see no available requests.

Can anyone please help me out and guide me on how to get started.

I will be eternally grateful.

Hello,

I am a content writer with over 5 years of experience. However, I am new to Fiverr and haven’t got the hang of it yet. I was initially going to ask about applying to jobs as I was seeing gigs posted by other writers looking for work and not employers. I read a post by someone that to find projects I need to go to the selling tab and then click buyer requests but when I do that I see no available requests.

Can anyone please help me out and guide me on how to get started.

I will be eternally grateful.

You mention product reviews in the Order Details section. Paid reviews are strictly forbidden.

I read a post by someone that to find projects I need to go to the selling tab and then click buyer requests but when I do that I see no available requests.

Since you’re new, it might take a while until you’re able to see buyer requests. You can use that time to improve your gig description (it’s a bit short), as well as market your services.

You mention product reviews in the Order Details section. Paid reviews are strictly forbidden.

I read a post by someone that to find projects I need to go to the selling tab and then click buyer requests but when I do that I see no available requests.

Since you’re new, it might take a while until you’re able to see buyer requests. You can use that time to improve your gig description (it’s a bit short), as well as market your services.

Thank you. I didn’t know that as well. I have removed product reviews from the order details section and will also improve my gig description. Any other tip since I really want to start working as soon as possible

Thank you. I didn’t know that as well. I have removed product reviews from the order details section and will also improve my gig description. Any other tip since I really want to start working as soon as possible

Check out the entire Tips for Sellers section, especially the UPYOUR series. You’ll find many useful tips there.

Archived