New to Fiverr... Need Guidance to Start

Hello

Thank you for running in this platform

Please make a pure work with you mind you will earn a fantastic sell from fiverr

Please make a pure work with you mind you will earn a fantastic sell from fiverr

Fascinating. Are you encouraging me to make something suddenly appear by using my hidden mental powers? I suppose I could do that. Anything that will help me “mek sales” sounds exciting! 😉

Hi Jonbaas,

i am facing some problem on fiverr. Actually my user id is not showing in seller list. no body can search me on fiverr even through my user id. that is azi_acca. i tried to contact fiverr many time but haven’t got any response. can you solve this issue? do you know how to fix it?

i am facing some problem on fiverr. Actually my user id is not showing in seller list. no body can search me on fiverr even through my user id. that is azi_acca. i tried to contact fiverr many time but haven’t got any response. can you solve this issue? do you know how to fix it?

No, I cannot solve this issue for you. If you aren’t “being seen”, or you aren’t gaining the sales that you want from the Fiverr search engine, then perhaps now would be a good time for you to start marketing and promoting your gigs elsewhere – wherever your target customers are located. Get out there, reach out to those who need your services, and tell them about what you do.

It is not Fiverr’s job to make you successful. You are going to have to work to EARN your sales, just like the rest of us. If you want to be seen… get out there and make it happen. 🙂

Archived