New to fiverr (Need guidance)

pythondevs

Hi everyone, I am new to Fiverr although I have 12+ years of working experience as a freelancer. But I found this platform quiet different to get work soon. There are a few questions I would like to ask as a newbie here :

1. Why can’t I see much of Buyer’s request?
  2. How can I promote my gig?
  3. How do I know that my gig is influential or not?

I hope to get guidance from you! which will be helpful to me.

Hi everyone, I am new to Fiverr although I have 12+ years of working experience as a freelancer. But I found this platform quiet different to get work soon. There are a few questions I would like to ask as a newbie here :

1. Why can’t I see much of Buyer’s request?
  2. How can I promote my gig?
  3. How do I know that my gig is influential or not?

I hope to get guidance from you! which will be helpful to me.

12+ years of working experience as a freelancer

1 ) You’re brand new.

2 ) If this is true, how did you promote yourself then?

3 ) Have you checked the stats?

yes, 12+ I have a promising profile as well.

1. yes, by spending more time I can see the buyer’s request now.
  2. Right now, I am focusing on sharing my gig on social media and using the right keywords.
  3. No, I have not yet.

Can you suggest me something related to stats?

yes, 12+ I have a promising profile as well.

1. yes, by spending more time I can see the buyer’s request now.
  2. Right now, I am focusing on sharing my gig on social media and using the right keywords.
  3. No, I have not yet.

Only that they are a report of your gig, an indicator. They’re a handy tool, but that’s it. Like any set of data, it’s how you use the information to improve.

If the stats fall, it’s a sign you need to make improvements. If they rise, try to figure out why.

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

Archived