New To Fiverr Need Help With My New GIG

logo_expertw

#1 You joined the forum and instead of reading anything, any subject or topic, searching anything you started a new topic.
image.png.9861d0aca8fe724c526b35f946f863aa.png

See this part?
image.png.1814293835baf6a314b09624c6dd7b4d.png
Logo in your portfolio is not yours:

image.png.5d9de7f72725d08234dd922e4ba09adc.png
image759×470 61.8 KB

image.thumb.png.f3a0c6a602f357b50c488a05661d63bc.png
image1276×512 87 KB

All this for 5$?

• Free Source File
  • Free Brand Guide
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Free PDF File
  • Free Mockup
  • Transparent Background
  • High Resolution
  • Web and Print Ready Designs

I will order right now if I get all of this for 5$.

I hope I don’t come across as rude, but I am so very thankful for not being a logo designer on Fiverr…

It is a category that is insanely competitive and over-saturated with under-cutting and under-qualified sellers, what with so many of them watching/reading horrible advice from “money gurus” who basically egg them on to become pre-made template/image peddlers.

#1 You joined the forum and instead of reading anything, any subject or topic, searching anything you started a new topic.

See this part?

All this for 5$?

• Free Source File
  • Free Brand Guide
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Free PDF File
  • Free Mockup
  • Transparent Background
  • High Resolution

May Be It’s not mine but I have designed it for a client at some other freelance market place, He wanted the same icon so i did that design and I am gonna remove this from my Gig right now

See this part?

All this for 5$?

• Free Source File
  • Free Brand Guide
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Free PDF File
  • Free Mockup
  • Transparent Background
  • High Resolution

And obviously you can order right now i will provide you all the elements that are mentioned above

May Be It’s not mine but I have designed it for a client at some other freelance market place, He wanted the same icon so i did that design and I am gonna remove this from my Gig right now

May Be It’s not mine

Media

Only use images, videos, audio or other content fully owned by you. The media you use may also include samples of your work.

Note: Do not use copyrighted images, otherwise your Gig will be removed. Do not provide any personal contact information in any of your media content.

The above is from here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-Policies

May Be It’s not mine

Media

Only use images, videos, audio or other content fully owned by you. The media you use may also include samples of your work.

Note: Do not use copyrighted images, otherwise your Gig will be removed. Do not provide any personal contact information in any of your media content.

The above is from here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-Policies

Thank you for the instructions

Archived