New to fiverr! Need some tips and advices!

Hello everyone. I am new to fiverr. I have been sending offers for quite a long time but the thing is I never get a response. Help me through this! Need some tips!

I am a Mechanical Engineer (Graduated in 2016) currently employed in a Packaging Industry!

Treat Fiverr just like any other business. People think that it is a shortcut to riches, but you have to work at it. that’s my advice for a newcomer.

Thanks mate! But I don’t get response…

Are you sending offers where you have taken the time to write an individual response? When I post requests, I am appalled at the number of people who just copy and past the same thing into every response. It shows they haven’t read my request properly and haven’t taken the time to tailor their response to my exact needs. It’s better (and more productive) to do this for 3 request than to bang in ten requests every day without making it personal.

This was helpful. I’ll do this the next time I make an offer. Thanks for your time!

Hello everyone! How do I attract buyers for my gig? I really need your expertise.