Fiverr Forum

New to Fiverr, NO ORDERS YET

Hi there, I am new to fiverr but haven’t got any order yet, can anybody tell me how to get orders on fiverr? My niche is data entry and content writing.

Your call is important to us. Please wait, it will be answered shortly by one of our experienced counselors… :telephone_receiver:

Dear Annie:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: I’m baffled by the number of Sellers who post images of themselves at a tilt. Is there something wrong with Earth’s gravity? I suggest another photo, straight-ahead, without a filter. You have my permission to stay beautiful, as you definitely got that part right.
Your log line: I’d suggest taking another pass at this.
Your profile text – note the edits:

Hi, I am Annie Farooq. A Microsoft (MS) degree holder, I can do quick and accurate data entry. I have over 3 years of data entry experience in different international organizations and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs). I am an expert at Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. I’m here to help YOU!

You chose not to use the Oxford comma in your profile text. Be aware that you are dealing with an international audience, and you may need to reassure Buyers that you can follow their preferred style guide (for example, “organisations” vs. “organizations”)…

It’s generally a good idea to spell out any acronym the first time you use it.

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs (for writing samples), and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

In general, Buyers may be turned off by hyperbole. It’s disingenuous to claim you are the “Most Accurate Data entry provider on Fiverr” in a gig with no sales. “Alternative facts” do not yet have widespread acceptance, so this approach may work against you.

Click there where it says, “Click Here” for more answers to your question posed in the original post (OP) in this thread.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-