New to Fiverr--Not sure how to show first project in dashboard

Guest llc317537

Guest llc317537

Hello All,

It took a week after I set myself up on Fiverr to get my first inquiry for a gig. I got one for an article proofreading/editing job, and the message center seemed to lead me to Create a New Gig–but forced me to put it at a minimum of $100, when I was going to offer $50.

I have done the work, sent the attachment of the article back to the buyer–who, in writing, said she wanted to hire me in the first place. I got no response for the rest of the day. I sent a polite message, asking for any follow-up, this morning, and didn’t get a response until just this afternoon that she hasn’t looked at my work yet. I am giving her the benefit of the doubt.

But in the meantime–how am I supposed to reflect that I’ve worked on my first gig on my Dashboard, so that I can begin building stats–and not get inadvertently booted from Fiverr, for supposedly not getting offers/reviews, etc.? Also, when my buyer’s inquiry came through to my messages, it happened at nearly 11 p.m., CDT–I was already in bed. I got what looks like a soft warning of taking 10 hours to respond, with that stat in red on my Dashboard, and on my Seller page, it makes me look like I don’t respond very quickly?! I was about to give up on Fiverr and shut down my account, thinking it might not be legitimate, when I logged on and saw the inquiry. But it seems I’ve been “dinged” before I could really get up and running–and I can’t figure out how to load my projects on the Dashboard to show that I’m working.

Help?! 😄
Thanks

Guest llc317537

Make sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Thanks, lloydsolutions–I’ve been reading through a LOT of the site…hadn’t hit that area yet! 😃

Archived