Fiverr Forum

New to Fiverr, please check out my Gigs and give me helpful tips?

Hi all, I am new to Fiverr. I have had a lot of trouble thinking of Gigs to create, but I managed to get some up. If you all would be so kind as to visit my profile page and check out my Gigs… I would like to hear any tips and/or advice you may have concerning my Gigs. Thank you!

Hire someone here on fiverr.

Some great talent here.

as i have said, you can create simple videos using some text and transitions…

better to have something than nothing…

I checked your gigs. They are very good. One tip from me is Add videos to your gigs describing about your gig…

Atleast create a video in some video editing software with text and transitions to expose your gigs…

If you have noticed there is a filter option on fiverr homepage for “HAS VIDEO” gigs…

Some people search for gigs which have videos…

Hope it helps…

Thank You…

Reply to @decentdevil: My problem is, I am too shy to do a video of myself… and I do not know how to create videos. Otherwise, I would absolutely have videos up as I know they help a lot on Fiverr.

sir ,am a new person, i put a gig but no one get into it and order me… so am very unhapppy pls help me

Reply to @jinson: you need to promote it cleverly. Share your gigs on fiverr forum. Share it on your social networks like facebook twitter g+, and people will get to know about your gig. Once you get your first order,your gigs will start getting noticed and will get sales…