New to Fiverr, Please guide me

My suggestion is that you delete all your thumbnails on all your GIGs and upload your original work.

If you do not have anything original, delete GIGs and take some time and create.

If you can not create please change GIGs to something where you have skills.

Please do not say your images are authentic, since they are not.

image.jpg.81752987cc7436ea1502866ed9b024a1.jpg
image602×515 77.4 KB

Hello, I’m a fresh freelancer here on Fiverr as a Graphic designer from INDIA! I create brand identity, design logos, and design packing.

Have any advice for me?

Thank you everyone.

I’m a fresh freelancer here on Fiverr as a Graphic designer from INDIA!

If you are from India, why are you claiming that you just graduated from Cal Arts – a private on-campus applied arts school in California (with less than 1,000 students), one month ago? That would have been during the Covid pandemic lock-downs, and, as far as I can tell, Cal Arts is not an online institution. Your Fiverr time-stamp says you are in India right now.

And @marinapomorac is correct, you are featuring images stolen from the internet, and claiming that they are your own work. Unfortunately, you cannot claim to be a “brand expert”, if you aren’t featuring examples of your own work. If you claim to have just graduated from a small California arts school one month ago, you would not have had enough time to amass such an “impressive” portfolio of work.

It looks like you are misrepresenting yourself as something – someone – you are not. Pretending to be someone you are not in order to convince other people to hire you will get you into trouble. I strongly advise that you do as Marina suggested, and show YOUR work in your gigs, and I equally encourage you to be honest. People wish to hire honest freelancers.

Archived