Fiverr Forum

New to Fiverr! Sort of nervous

Hey! I’m Beth, and I’m new to Fiverr. I’m a creative and professional writing student. Just popping in to say hi.

8 Likes

Hey there!

Good luck with your journey and make sure to check out the Fiverr Academy, you can find a lot of great articles that will help you get familiar with Fiverr!

https://www.fiverr.com/academy

1 Like

Hey!

Welcome to Fiverr and the forums. It’s ok to be nervous. I was too on my first day after making my gig. Helped me a lot to read the Fiverr Academy articles mentioned by @lineupads above.

I wish you the best of luck with your Gigs! :slight_smile:

Welcome Beth! The forum is a great place to learn more about working on Fiverr. The more you learn and put in practice, the less nervous you’ll feel. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. In your profile description you refer to your blog which asks for contact details which is against Fiverr Terms of Service ( you will find the TOS at the bottom of the home page) so you just need to remove that. We are a friendly and helpful bunch. Enjoy the forum. :slight_smile:

Hi Beth,

The :ocean: water is quite nice at the moment. Take a dive and join the discussions.

1 Like

Welcome to to Fiverr and the wonderful Forum’s!

Welcome, Beth! Don’t be nervous. Fiverr is a great place to be.