New to fiverr, Suddenly impressions Gone Down from last 3 days. and No orders coming in.. Help

I am new to fiverr,

Joined 27 Days Ago.

I have Completed 35 Orders Till Now.

and Earned $272

Included (15 and 20 dollars sale + tip)

and now My gigs fallen Down its Impressions. and NO orders Coming in .

I need to get Upto 300 this month.

All i want to ask is

will i get any order further …

Or it will be same as my last three days are 😦

To market yourself on Fiverr, you have the Buyer’s Requests and certain areas on the forum where you can show off your gigs. Outside of Fiverr, you have social media, you can make simple business cards and leave them at places when you’re out, there’s tons of things you can do to get and keep the ball rolling. Also, when you do get orders, just give great customer service and maybe over deliver a little bit to not only create a returning customer, but to help create new ones by word of mouth from that happy customer. Just doing those things should help you out.

• 2 years later...

To market yourself on Fiverr, you have the Buyer’s Requests and certain areas on the forum where you can show off your gigs. Outside of Fiverr, you have social media, you can make simple business cards and leave them at places when you’re out, there’s tons of things you can do to get and keep the ball rolling. Also, when you do get orders, just give great customer service and maybe over deliver a little bit to not only create a returning customer, but to help create new ones by word of mouth from that happy customer. Just doing those things should help you out.

Thank you, That’s an amazing piece of advice. its just a quite before the storm.

Archived