New To Fiverr want to get first order!

Guest hasibmuhammad

Guest hasibmuhammad

Hello, everybody. I am new in Fiverr. So, keep me in your prayer to get order more and more. I want the suggestion from all of you. 🙂

Guest hasibmuhammad

try to offer your buyer great service and try to do 10 buyer request every day keep it up

thanks 🙂

Hello, everybody. I am new in Fiverr. So, keep me in your prayer to get order more and more. I want the suggestion from all of you. 🙂

I am new in Fiverr. So, keep me in your prayer to get order more and more. I want the suggestion from all of you.

I will not pray for you to get orders, but I will offer you a suggestion…

If you want to obtain more orders, you will have to market and promote your gigs. Figure out who your target customers are, research to determine where they are located, and then go to those places, and tell those customers about the services that you offer. Those target customers are the only people who will purchase your services.

So, if you want to be successful, and earn sales, you’ve got a lot of work to do.

Good luck.

Guest hasibmuhammad

I am new in Fiverr. So, keep me in your prayer to get order more and more. I want the suggestion from all of you.

I will not pray for you to get orders, but I will offer you a suggestion…

If you want to obtain more orders, you will have to market and promote your gigs. Figure out who your target customers are, research to determine where they are located, and then go to those places, and tell those customers about the services that you offer. Those target customers are the only people who will purchase your services.

So, if you want to be successful, and earn sales, you’ve got a lot of work to do.

Good luck.

thank you 🙂

Archived