New to Fiverr. want to grow

remoomer

Then eat your veggies!

We all want to grow our business, so thank you for telling us that you too, are here to do that. Maybe you should search the forum to find some tips to help you achieve your goal:

Here are a few threads to get started:

So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders. Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order! Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders. Take time to read, learn, and take action! That is the only way to get orders! Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

Hi @remoomer- welcome to the forum! @vibronx did leave some great threads to check out and the forum is full of some great trainings, experience and tip if you search for specific terms. We have over 5 years of sellers and buyers sharing experiences.

@vibronx, I can see how your second paragraph could come across a little sarcastic. Please keep in mind that the forum sees a lot of new new sellers coming here to learn from regulars who have gone thought it and want to share their experiences. Thank you for sharing the links.

Hi @remoomer- welcome to the forum! @vibronx did leave some great threads to check out and the forum is full of some great trainings, experience and tip if you search for specific terms. We have over 5 years of sellers and buyers sharing experiences.

@vibronx, I can see how your second paragraph could come across a little sarcastic. Please keep in mind that the forum sees a lot of new new sellers coming here to learn from regulars who have gone thought it and want to share their experiences. Thank you for sharing the links.

Thanks for the advice

Welcome to the forum!

I don’t think Vibronx is frustrated, he’s doing very well on Fiverr. 🙂 But anyway, getting back on topic…

The links shared are useful. There are a few things on your profile page you might want to look at, too, while you’re on an improvement kick, like grammar errors and even your gig image. It’s out of proportion and, in my opinion, isn’t very eye-catching.

Good luck. Enjoy the forum.

Welcome to the forum!

I don’t think Vibronx is frustrated, he’s doing very well on Fiverr. 🙂 But anyway, getting back on topic…

The links shared are useful. There are a few things on your profile page you might want to look at, too, while you’re on an improvement kick, like grammar errors and even your gig image. It’s out of proportion and, in my opinion, isn’t very eye-catching.

Good luck. Enjoy the forum.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I’ll work on it

• 1 month later...

Archived