New To FIVERR...What's the best and quickest way to get a logo done?

tajihclark1

I’m new here so I’m just learning how this site/service works. What is the best/quickest way to get a logo done? I have already submitted a request. How long does it usually take to get responses?

I’m new here so I’m just learning how this site/service works. What is the best/quickest way to get a logo done? I have already submitted a request. How long does it usually take to get responses?

Before you start to go in designing field OR starting a logo design gig in fiverr here is what you can do :

If You Are Seller :

Most Important Factors :

• Check competition with your competitor ( Most Important )
  • Lean much as you can from anywhere
  • Use & provide everything Original / Official ( Tools & Creativity )
  • Don’t do copy copy work ( Design OR Create Anything Innovative / Creative )
  • Provide top notch service to customer as you can , ( Quality & Professional Work )

Business Factors :

• Before you start a gigs , Take a look at customer support sections .
  • Read fiverr customer polices as well buyer / seller polices .
  • Before you start work / order with customer make sure everything about projects / deal with customer.

If You Are Buyer / Customer :

• Give some time to seller for done your work.
  • Remember in fiverr there is lot’s sellers who doing great job , No matter new or old seller , you can ask for portfolio and if you like work you can go with them for your logo project ! 🎉
  • Fiverr is not a provider , it’s a platform where you can find lot’s creative sellers who providing lot’s different type of services from anywhere in world. ☀️

That’s it , if you following all factors continue you will soon get some clients / customers OR Superb Quality Delivery 🙂

Before you start to go in designing field OR starting a logo design gig in fiverr here is what you can do :

If You Are Seller :

Most Important Factors :

• Check competition with your competitor ( Most Important )
  • Lean much as you can from anywhere
  • Use & provide everything Original / Official ( Tools & Creativity )
  • Don’t do copy copy work ( Design OR Create Anything Innovative / Creative )
  • Provide top notch service to customer as you can , ( Quality & Professional Work )

Business Factors :

• Before you start a gigs , Take a look at customer support sections .
  • Read fiverr customer polices as well buyer / seller polices .
  • Before you start work / order with customer make sure everything about projects / deal with customer.

If You Are Buyer / Customer :

• Give some time to seller for done your work.
  • Remember in fiverr there is lot’s sellers who doing great job , No matter new or old seller , you can ask for portfolio and if you like work you can go with them for your logo project ! 🎉
  • Fiverr is not a provider , it’s a platform where you can find lot’s creative sellers who providing lot’s different type of services from anywhere in world. ☀️

That’s it , if you following all factors continue you will soon get some clients / customers OR Superb Quality Delivery 🙂

Thanks for your help!

Hello, @tajihclark1 there 2 ways you might have figured, A buyer request and you can choose direct someone. by A request you can get many offers and your own choice of designer would take much research to get a good/pro designer because there are huge designer available here and you need to find a perfect guy. hope you get good designer and your desirable Logo design, Good Luck. 🙂
in the mean time you can take a look at my gig too 🙂

Hello, @tajihclark1 there 2 ways you might have figured, A buyer request and you can choose direct someone. by A request you can get many offers and your own choice of designer would take much research to get a good/pro designer because there are huge designer available here and you need to find a perfect guy. hope you get good designer and your desirable Logo design, Good Luck. 🙂

in the mean time you can take a look at my gig too 🙂

@keyur44 Thanks for taking the time to respond. Do you have any reviews?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Here was the request I posted:

Logo Needed

Company Name: Freedom 1st Enterprises. Colors: Black, White, Silver, Gray, Green. Ideas: an eagle or eagle head, the number “1” or “1st”, freedom, a shield or crest. Time Frame: ASAP

I want to see what responses I get first (if any) before I make a decision.

Here was the request I posted:

Logo Needed

Company Name: Freedom 1st Enterprises. Colors: Black, White, Silver, Gray, Green. Ideas: an eagle or eagle head, the number “1” or “1st”, freedom, a shield or crest. Time Frame: ASAP

I want to see what responses I get first (if any) before I make a decision.

I hope you get good designers 🙂

Archived