New to Fiverr, would appeciate guidance!

matcha_illust

Hello dear. Welcome to fiverr. Keep sending 10 buyer request everyday stay online also stay active on the forum hope you will get your first order soon. Besides make sure you have included enough keywords in you gig. You can also make some small changes to you gig, do SEO to the gig images. Hope this helps. All the best <3

Hello dear. Welcome to fiverr. Keep sending 10 buyer request everyday stay online also stay active on the forum hope you will get your first order soon. Besides make sure you have included enough keywords in you gig. You can also make some small changes to you gig, do SEO to the gig images. Hope this helps. All the best <3

Thank you for taking the time to respond!

How do i send buyer requests? I’ve been searching for like an hour but i cant figure it out?

First i will say choose one. Either Proofreading or Drawing. Then do some basic research on your competitor gigs, How they write title, description also how many images they use in gig etc. Also follow ayeshaaa_noor direction. Your current gig condition is very poor and i will request you to do not make any hope with this kind of gig as you prepared.

First i will say choose one. Either Proofreading or Drawing. Then do some basic research on your competitor gigs, How they write title, description also how many images they use in gig etc. Also follow ayeshaaa_noor direction. Your current gig condition is very poor and i will request you to do not make any hope with this kind of gig as you prepared.

I agree. You should see other related gigs and improve yours.

Archived