Fiverr Community Forum

New to fiverrrrrrrrr!

Good evening everybody! Nice to meet you all.
I look forward to being apart of your community and making some music games for people!

Hope you are all doing well

5 Likes

@ouco_games welcome to forum

Welcome to Fiverr Forum!
I wish you the best of experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!! welcome to forum family Nice to meet you too :innocent:

i am trying to get my first order

I see you don’t have any gigs on display.

Check out: https://www.fiverr.com/support for how to get started on Fiverr.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks! I have one pending at the moment for my music game creation!

1 Like

welcome to fiverr forum. read as much as you can and you can share your experience too :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr Forum! I am new, too!

1 Like

Hi, Welcome to the forum! :wink: I had my first order in exactly 2 months after I started. I guess I was lucky because I did nothing but wait. And I somehow got it. A common problem to new sellers is that they don’t get any buyers. If you want to get some orders faster, here is what I recommend you to do:

Once your gig goes live, if you don’t get any orders, update your Gig in every 2 weeks until you get an order. Add better, modern-looking images and video if possible. Once you edit a gig, it will disappear from the search for about 24 hours, but you have a chance to get it in front of other gigs.

Apply for buyer requests, they may bring someone to you. If you tried and never succeed, here are some tips on how to make your proposals work:

Here are finally some more of my favorite, (best) tips on the forum I recommend:

Welcome here, good to have you here.

Welcome to fiverr…

Welcome to Fiverr Forum…! bro. :wink:
Best of luck … :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome!! to fiverr, have fun… WORK HARD