New to freelance writing

sharjeelh

I do not have any prior work done in this field, nor any certifications to speak of. I am a hobbyist writer, and very passionate about writing, editing, and all that entails.

But like I said, I have no prior work or certifications, not even an education degree in this field.

I’d really like to work as a freelance writer, but I don’t have any idea of what to do if I have nothing to display or boast of.

I would deeply appreciate any advice or tips.

I do not have any prior work done in this field, nor any certifications to speak of. I am a hobbyist writer, and very passionate about writing, editing, and all that entails.

But like I said, I have no prior work or certifications, not even an education degree in this field.

I’d really like to work as a freelance writer, but I don’t have any idea of what to do if I have nothing to display or boast of.

I would deeply appreciate any advice or tips.

In your article gig maybe change “I will write for you plagiarism, original content…”.

If it’s non-fiction, you could just pick a subject you know something about and write an article on it as if you had an order for an article about that. Then you could display it/some of it as an example if you wanted to.

Archived