New to freelancing Help a new freelancer

johannr7770

HI i’m new to freelance and i don’t know where to start I don’t have also idea how to make a gig and start earning. My problem is I am not familiar in any category and suddenly think i have no skill or talent. Can someone help me teach me some freelance skills or can you give me site or sources where i can learn (e.g i want to be a logo creator but I dont know where to start and what programs to use and how can I be good at creating logos) any learning site or tools will be appreciated. Right now I don’t know what gig to offer are there any no skill or talent needed gig also a gig for a newbie
Thanks co Fiverr people in advance

Guest offlinehelpers

In terms of how to start, make your first sale etc., the best place to start is the academy:

In terms of what to offer, how to learn a skill etc., only you can figure that one out - we have no idea where your talents lie.

Never offer a gig unless you’re 100% confident you can complete it to the buyer’s satisfaction, or negative reviews will be bound to happen. Good luck! 🙂

Read The First 20 Hours by Josh Kaufman, then follow your bliss.

Read The Happiness of Pursuit by Chris Guillebeau, then follow your other bliss.

Read The 4-Hour Chef by Tim Ferriss, listen to his podcast, read his blog, read Tools of Titans, then follow your other other bliss.

Remember that sisters are doing it for themselves and become an honorary sister by doing it for yourself…

Archived