New to the Fiverr Forum

alihayatkhan

Hey Fellow Fiverrs,

I am new to Fiverr and only recently uploaded Gigs to about 4 days back and getting good impressions (or at least I think I am getting good impressions)…

I have been working in Digital Marketing doing SEO and Email Marketing alongside WordPress for more than 2 years designing landing pages, squeeze page, sales pages and sales funnels, eCommerce and business websites, but never thought about putting my skills on Fiverr.

So here I am pushing myself into the realm of fiverr.com and hope this would be a good experience.

Hey Fellow Fiverrs,

I am new to Fiverr and only recently uploaded Gigs to about 4 days back and getting good impressions (or at least I think I am getting good impressions)…

I have been working in Digital Marketing doing SEO and Email Marketing alongside WordPress for more than 2 years designing landing pages, squeeze page, sales pages and sales funnels, eCommerce and business websites, but never thought about putting my skills on Fiverr.

So here I am pushing myself into the realm of fiverr.com and hope this would be a good experience.

I am new to Fiverr

welcome to fiverr forum

Archived