New to the Fiverr pond~

mystilikmew

Wanna say I’ve known about Fiverr for maybe a year or so and decided to try my hand at it with my digital art!

I work mostly with Adobe Illustrator and Clip Studio Paint, though a good old pencil and paper haven’t failed me yet when it comes to starting something!

My gigs/artwork are as followed:

• Wallpapers (PC/Phones)
  • Crests/Coat of Arms
  • Banners

I prefer to make work that my clients will look back on often, something they’ll have visually like a wallpaper! Though I have custom orders open for anyone, I welcome any tips and hope to fare well in the pond with others!

Welcome and good luck !

Crests, Coat of Arms and Banners is a cool idea, I am into medieval stuff and games so I am interested in those too.

Why do you separate the Banners and Coat of Arms Gig?

I have them sort of together, banners being like those long tapestry flags etc! Made a few of them for RP communities I’ve been apart of, they are alot of fun to design!

I have them sort of together, banners being like those long tapestry flags etc! Made a few of them for RP communities I’ve been apart of, they are alot of fun to design!

Maybe should have made it clear, I only have two gigs that was just a list of the sort of stuff I want to do on Fiverr. Should’ve made that more clear, my bad!

Wanna say I’ve known about Fiverr for maybe a year or so and decided to try my hand at it with my digital art!

I work mostly with Adobe Illustrator and Clip Studio Paint, though a good old pencil and paper haven’t failed me yet when it comes to starting something!

My gigs/artwork are as followed:

• Wallpapers (PC/Phones)
  • Crests/Coat of Arms
  • Banners

I prefer to make work that my clients will look back on often, something they’ll have visually like a wallpaper! Though I have custom orders open for anyone, I welcome any tips and hope to fare well in the pond with others!

I welcome any tips

Fiverr is a large pond but you can still become a big fish!

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! for how to start building your Fiverr business.

Whether you sink or swim … it’s up to you!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Archived