New to the Forum? Introduce Yourself Here! (No Links, No Ads)

fonthaunt

March 2016: We see introduction posts from time to time but I thought this might be handy! This post is stickied so it won’t be drowned out too soon. When it gets long or old, we can close it and start a new one.

So, if you are new or haven’t been around lately, make a comment! If you’re not new, say hi to those that are! Before replying, check out the forum rules and remember not to put internal or external links of any kind in this thread. Readers can click your username to see more.

Not sure what to say? Here’s mine:

*My name is Maddie AKA “FontHaunt” on Fiverr.
*I live in the USA in Texas.
*I enjoy many hobbies including reading, computer games, my cats & horses, reality TV and cooking shows.
*I started selling and buying on Fiverr after reading an ebook about freelancing. *I still buy, sell and volunteer as a forum moderator.
*Pet peeves: Forum readers who send me inbox messages that aren’t related to my gigs and TV commercials with ring tones that make me think my phone is ringing.

Your turn!

Привет, я из России! Моё имя Эдуард.
У нас, в России есть подобный проект, который просто скопировали с Fiverr, но я всё же предпочитаю Вас ))). Спасибо что Вы есть!

Hi everyone! I’m Nic, or NinjaNic. I like to run xc, ski, and bike. One of my friends showed me this site, and I’ve also been learning to program for a while now, so that’s what drew me in. It looks really cool, but hard to sell…there’s a lot of competition!

Hi, My name is Made, I do digital illustration here. I have been a Fiverr seller for about a half year ago but I’ve never been active in the forum. I’ve just resigned from my office to concentrate my work here. It’s a very brave decision, people said. But I’m really enjoying my time here. It’s been great. I reached the 2nd level three months ago and currently hunting for the next level. Hopefully I can get a lot of knowledge and share some experiences with others in this forum. Nice to meet you all and I wish you guys have a good day. Cheers!

Hi everybody!
I’m Ahmed, better known as @matden on fiverr.
I come from Lahore, Pakistan.
I just recently dropped out of college, because… I’m too cool for school 😛
Now I’m here freelancing on fiverr just trying to save up some capital to first: buy a jeep and second: start my own business.
When I’m not online here on fiverr, I’m probably out running or reading - both of which are very dear to me.
Nice to meet you all. Have a wonderful day! 😃

Hello there !

My name is Thibault Marrannes and i’m born and raised in Belgium. I’m 22 years old and studied both marketing communication and new media and communication technology.

I’m always trying to find ways to improve my marketing skill set by reading a lot of books, listening to podcasts etc. but when i’m not I like to play American Football, go to my youth movement, play guitar or bass guitar. I also studied in Denmark which made me travel a lot more !

I found this site on one of my hunts. I sometimes just search for websites that might be of use for me and my business.

nice to meet you guys ! Have a good day !

hello everyone!
i am mahabub ul hasan. few days ago i heard from my friend about fiverr who is successful webpage designer here. i got inspiration from him to start a journey on fiverr. i have created some gigs and waiting for sell.there is a thing you have to believe that patience brings success and i strongly believe it.
thank you.

Hello to all…!!

I am still fairly new to Fiverr. My name is Jonathan Jones and I am a voice over talent here. I have been on Fiver for about 30 days so far and I have reached Level 1. Looking forward to Level 2 soon.

So far in my experience here it has been a growing one and I really like the platform. It is very pleasant and easy to use for the most part. Some naggles here and there, but I can’t complain too much about it.

I have done a lot of work outside of Fiverr, but thought I’d start here on Fiverr a month ago to provide my services towards start-ups and smaller budgeted businesses. So far I think the idea is working out great.

Hi everyone
My name is Manoj ( sarjeel on Fiverr), I am From Bhopal , India
I am new on Fiverr just made my first sale a few days ago , very Happy & exciting
I made eye catching Logo , Tshirt Designs . Photoshop Editing & Many More.
I am just learning how to get more success on Fiverr .
and thanks for all of you For sharing your experience & Knowledge , It Really help a lot.

Thank You

My name is Adams AKA “adams_marketing” on Fiverr.
I live in the USA in Salt Lake City .
I enjoy many hobbies including reading, writing, making new friends, watching TV shows both local and international.
I started selling and buying on Fiverr after i heard about it from one of my mentor.
And am happy to announce to everyone that i became a level one seller by providing article writing, sales copy as well resume writing services.
Hoping to achieve the next level soon .
Nice to meet you all. Have a wonderful day! 😃

• 2 weeks later...

Hi miss Crystal! I’m so curious about your job on fiverr, can you share your experience as a witch on fiverr, how you found it and how it is working with people from all around the world from your job’s perspective?
Sorry for being annoying 😃

Hi ladies and gentlemen! I’m Daniela, or simply Dani, aka tadamn on fiverr.
I’m here less than a month and pretty new to freelance, but I’m becoming a fiverrholic and forum addicted 😃
About myself: I’m coming from Eastern Europe and I’m a polyglot curious about everything.
Hobbies: cross-stitching, knitting, pressing “random article” on Wikipedia 😃

Hello
I am Shuprio Mukherjee “Shuprio” on Fiverr. I am from Bangladesh. I was interested about freedom of work that is why I have chosen freelancing based on Graphic Design. Once I heard about fiverr through a training institute where I completed a Professional training on Graphics Design. After finishing my training I have started working at fiverr and it’s about four months ago. Now I am level one seller and near about 21 positive review in my basket. To check my previous work you may visit my profile.

Thank you

Archived