Fiverr Forum

New to the forum. Social media manager

I joined fiverr in June and just finding out about the forums. I am in Toronto
Hello everybody

5 Likes

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr forum. Take time to read through the forum for lots of tips and information. Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. Looking forward to getting more gigs

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Nice to meet you, Socialdela!

My sidekick @hum_on_the_go will be along shortly to greet you. He’s known for his warm welcomes. Together, we form a double act called Holmes and Doo (after Scooby Doo). We work together to succeed on Fiverr and solve mysteries. :joy:

Best of luck on this site!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Please feel free to look around and good luck on your future endeavors!

1 Like

Hi there @socialdela, Doo here, how are you doing? I see my friend Holmes @ahmwritingco was already quicker than me to welcome you… Glad you’ve made it out this far. I wish you a warm welcome to Fiverr! :smiley:

If you ever need help in solving mysteries Holmes & Doo are always at your service… :rofl:

Best of luck!!

Warmly Doo

tenor

3 Likes

Well, yeah, but we also help with other stuff. We help with Gig descriptions, grammar, images, graphic design, ToS. You’re selling us short by saying we’re only about the mysteries!

We try our best to help with everything Fiverr related.

2 Likes

Well, Holmes & Doo needs to grow, one step at the time Holmies! :rofl: We don’t want new sellers to get confused about who we are and what we do, do we?? :joy:

EDIT: We are the mystery hunters, and we do help you with your mysteries in anything related to FIverr!!:crazy_face:

2 Likes

“… noche misteriosa, ven hacia mí, sombra de mujer…” :musical_note: :notes: :wink:

Hi @socialdela,

Leaving mysteries apart, feel yourself welcome to Fiverr and to the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

Please, carefully read Fiverr’s TOS, it will help you avoid getting into trouble. Here’s the link https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

Also, don’t forget to take some time to search the forum, it has plenty of useful information. Of course, you can also shout for help if needed, but rest assured you’ll find all the answers to your questions reading throughout the topics. :wink:

3 Likes

@socialdela
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the forum @socialdela
Enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like