New to the forum

webvideoguys

Thanks. I don’t really know how things work here. Does the forum help an individual and business to develop as a fiverr seller

Does the forum help an individual and business to develop as a fiverr seller

Does it help with the acquisition of knowledge, yes. Does it guarantee sales… no.

Does the forum help an individual and business to develop as a fiverr seller

Does it help with the acquisition of knowledge, yes. Does it guarantee sales… no.

Man, I’ve been wasting my time. LOL jk

Hiya, Felix! 🙂

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It’s never too late to get involved and join the colorful discussions. 🎈

You’ll find a plethora of info here. 📰

Most importantly have FUN!

image.jpg.0af8bb965e29884cbc8d873b221f8723.jpg Welcome Felix 🐑

I have learned so much here about how things work on Fiverr. I have been here since July but did not start on the Forum until sometime in August. We are a colorful group, and we have

colorful discussions. 🎈

as Nika said. Sometimes the discussions are fun, sometimes intense, but they are always varied and a good way to see the many opinions of our diverse group of people here on the Forum.

As for @loganstover he is fairly new and he is fitting right in and you will too.

Thank you everyone. I appreciate you reaching out to me.

@lamonthenley1 I don’t think I have figured out the buyer requests though. I’m never sure if I am doing the right thing (sorry if it seems I’m making this my support forum). I have tried searching a topic for buyer requests here on the forum something like do’s and dont’s(or something similar) If you can point me in that direction.

Thank you everyone. I appreciate you reaching out to me.

@lamonthenley1 I don’t think I have figured out the buyer requests though. I’m never sure if I am doing the right thing (sorry if it seems I’m making this my support forum). I have tried searching a topic for buyer requests here on the forum something like do’s and dont’s(or something similar) If you can point me in that direction.

Hey Felix, unfortunately I cannot point you in that direction because just like you, I am new to Fiverr and the forum. I have only been at this for about a week and I still and figuring things out myself. I joined Fiverr in NOV. 2017 but have only been active since last week. As I learn more about how this works I will gladly share my knowledge with everyone

P.S. I still haven’t created any gigs as of yet either, still working towards that.😎

Archived