New Tool For Sellers: Quick Responses! (5.5.2015 Update)

kashmiah

5.5.2015 - Update to Quick Responses!

Quick Responses feature is now available for order messages and delivery popup. Woo hoo!

Lately, we've been updating Fiverr.com with some new features for our seller community. Today, our team has rolled out an extremely helpful feature to help with communication with buyers - Quick Responses.

With the help of Quick Responses, our seller community can respond with predefined text to make the communication flow easier, faster and more responsive. You can set it once, and use it across all conversations in your Inbox. Give it a try!

To create a new quick response template:

• Click Use a quick response
  • Click Add new quick response
  • In the Quick response name field, enter the name of your template response
  • the Enter your quick answer field, enter the text you would like to save and send to the user
  • Click Save

Your quick response is saved and available for use by clicking the arrow next to Use a quick response.

What are some of your most popular responses?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love this! I currently have a separate Google doc full of my template responses that I constantly have to keep open to copy and paste responses from when replying to messages/questions that I tend to receive again and again.

This is way easier! Thanks so much, guys!

This is a wonderful idea. Earlier we have to make text on a text file and copy paste it every time we need to send that text. Now we can do it just by few clicks. Another suggestion, can’t you do the same for order delivery form? Because I have to type the same text all the time I am delivering the order. Eg: Please check the attached image herewith and let me know if you need any modifications.

If you can introduce the same feature to the delivery form it would be wonderful.

Thanks,

Christina.

Excellent small feature! Anything to improve the workflow for sellers is awesome because it creates a better customer experience as well so in a sense, it is a win-win situation!

As many have pointed out; it would be awesome if this was also implemented in the ordering page so people who copy&paste lots of text can get faster workflow.

I developed a simple script where I just type “delivertranslation§” and when I type § after delivertranslation, a whole copy&paste is done for me in 1 sec. Faster workflow.

Anyone who wants this script for just a gig is welcome to contact me.

Take Care & Have An Awesome Day! / Max “MaxTheMarketer” K.

Archived