Fiverr Community Forum

New Trick To Restrict Any Fiverr Seller Account

And do not lose hope. Fiverr has no strict guidelines for PP disputes. This guy–one of my smart competitors–got $600 back. You need to plan your own approach rather than get angry. http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/record-paypal-chargeback-600/

The total cost of project was 750$ and I had to make 100 Business Cards in total for both of them.

Are you saying you made 100 different designs?
Weren’t you a little suspicious to get such an order? This is ridiculous.

I see this account has also been disabled. Obviously this entire message was about an attempt at a $750 fraud that got caught and reversed by Paypal and fiverr.

Good advice all, but the original topic is @ 6 months old.

Scratching head and wondering why the thread shows 24 comments and only 6 are visible. Ahh, the mysteries of Fiverr have no bounds.

Hey, that dude is a total badass. Just saying. #emmakiismybritishsoulmatebutshedoesntknowit

#geewhatwasthatitsoundedlikealoudamerican

(Thanks)

I always feel really foolish when I look at the date after writing sage advice and the last post (aside from “pls to buy me?”) is from 2012 or prehistory.

This thread should be closed since the OP’s account(s) are gone anyway. Before it’s done though your comment make me curious since I’ve seen some glitchy forum stuff today. I stopped counting at 20, but I see lots more than 6 comments. Anyone else?

This thread should be closed since the OP’s account(s) are gone anyway. Before it’s done though your comment make me curious since I’ve seen some glitchy forum stuff today. I stopped counting at 20, but I see lots more than 6 comments. Anyone else?

I see 12 comments total (including yours). Thirteen with mine.

On 21st August 2015 - completed the order on 23rd Night

How you even create 100 Business Cards in 48h?
I need at least 30min for one design, OMG you must work sooooo fast

I am a loud American. I mean, we don’t have any other identifiable cultural traits besides racism, loudness and thinking we’re better than everyone; when in reality we’re all just idiots.

I see 14 comments total (@fonthaunt’s comment about the number of comments is posted twice for some reason), 15 with mine, and the thread shows 33 comments.

Obvious scam. Fiverr should do more about it.