New user and many Questions

webdevsmedia

Greeting Everyone,
Peace be upon all. My name is Partha Roy. I am a new seller in Fiverr. My Specialized sector is WordPress. I have posted my gigs. As I am a new seller in Fiverr I have many questions in my head. Hope you guys help me to find answers.

1. can I share my portfolio link in the buyer request?
  2. How can I show my portfolio to the buyer?
  3. Can I share my previous work link in the buyer request or Inbox?
  4. How can get my first sale? 😀

Thank you guys for your time.

Kind regards,
Partha Roy

Greeting Everyone,

Peace be upon all. My name is Partha Roy. I am a new seller in Fiverr. My Specialized sector is WordPress. I have posted my gigs. As I am a new seller in Fiverr I have many questions in my head. Hope you guys help me to find answers.

1. can I share my portfolio link in the buyer request?
  2. How can I show my portfolio to the buyer?
  3. Can I share my previous work link in the buyer request or Inbox?
  4. How can get my first sale? 😀

Thank you guys for your time.

Kind regards,

Partha Roy

can I share my portfolio link in the buyer request?

1st Ans [Can i share my portfolio link with buyer request?](http://fiverr forum)

• 10 months later...

2 days ago I publish a new gig and I saw that I can not find my gig in the spefic cateogry. I created my gig under the->  Program & Tech>WordPress> Security. There are 20 page under this category but I did not find my gig. Is it common? How fiverr category gig search work? 

If your gig is approved and in the right category, it should show up on one of the result pages in that category. Chances are you missed it when looking for it. Looking through that many gigs, it's easy to miss it. Keep in mind that it does move around in the results, so it could be on page 5, and if you search again, it could be on page 18, then page 1. 

1 minute ago, smashradio said:

If your gig is approved and in the right category, it should show up on one of the result pages in that category. Chances are you missed it when looking for it. Looking through that many gigs, it's easy to miss it. Keep in mind that it does move around in the results, so it could be on page 5, and if you search again, it could be on page 18, then page 1. 

I searched it 3-4 times. Anyway If I search with  my gig title word I see my gig in search result. 

8 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Sorry, Your idea is wrong.

I did a quick search myself, and I couldn't find it on the category page, which is strange. Since the gig is new, there might be a delay or something. Wait a couple of days, and if you still can't find it, you could get in touch with Customer Support here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Your gig is active and showing up in search, so it should be there. 

Best of luck! 🙂

1 minute ago, smashradio said:

I did a quick search myself, and I couldn't find it on the category page, which is strange. Since the gig is new, there might be a delay or something. Wait a couple of days, and if you still can't find it, you could get in touch with Customer Support here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Your gig is active and showing up in search, so it should be there. 

Best of luck! 🙂

Yes thats why I am worried. Ok I will wait 2-3 days and if not  find int he category I will contact on support. 

I think SEO is very important for ranking a gig. If a gig doesn't appear in Search even after 2-3 days of publishing, then think that you have not been able to SEO your gig properly. If your gig is approved and in the right category, it should show up on one of the result pages in that category. If your gig comes in search. Then it will stay on the same page for a long time. If you are not active in Fiverr, your gig will get lost again.

1 minute ago, diparoy99919 said:

I think SEO is very important for ranking a gig. If a gig doesn't appear in Search even after 2-3 days of publishing, then think that you have not been able to SEO your gig properly. If your gig is approved and in the right category, it should show up on one of the result pages in that category. If your gig comes in search. Then it will stay on the same page for a long time. If you are not active in Fiverr, your gig will get lost again.

I wrote one of the definitive guides on SEO for gigs on the forum. I think I know how important it is. 

Gigs move around and gets rotated frequently to help all sellers be visible on the platform. 

But yes, it should show up. Since it's visible in search, it should be on the category pages. There might be a delay. The seller already told us it's visible in search, just not on the category page, and SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Since it does show up in search, blaming poor SEO is what's wrong here. 

That's right but problem is not like that. I check it like below image. Not directly search in search box. Hope that makes sense. image.thumb.png.793a40ddf0d280003cd21db7bec50662.png

I have a gig, the same page for the last 3 months.

Yeah, I'm usually always one page 1 in my category as well. It all depends on how many other sellers there are in your category, how they rank/deliver/perform, and how your own performance goes. There's no fixed positions, and Fiverr ranks gigs based on the value/relevance they think it will have for each buyer. 

In other words, your search results for a certain thing might not be 100% the same as the results I'm presented with. Fiverr keeps track of which sellers you've used before, opened before, which services you're more likely to buy etc. All of this will affect which gigs they present in search for me, specifically, at any given moment. This is because Fiverr wants the buyer to be presented with a gig they are likely to purchase from, as quick as possible. 

Relevance and value is key. 

2 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Yeah, I'm usually always one page 1 in my category as well. It all depends on how many other sellers there are in your category, how they rank/deliver/perform, and how your own performance goes. There's no fixed positions, and Fiverr ranks gigs based on the value/relevance they think it will have for each buyer. 

Thank You!

Hi Community members,

Greetings. I am a WordPress developer. I want to know can I share my personal portfolio website (Not blogger site) in byer request? Or is it also againist the Fiverr TOS? 

What I do is I share my portfilo link and sometimes I share my recent work in buyer request. As I know in WordPress category website link sharing is allowed. 

Please share everyone's knowledge and experience. 

Thanks

Partha

Archived