New user - Can I list in £ and not dollars?

thesparklyfairy

Question

7 answers to this question

You can change prices to display in £5 for you. This includes buyer requests, though when you’re sending an offer it has to be in $.

You change it by scrolling all the way to the bottom of any page on fiverr (e.g. your own profile) and clicking on this, in the bottom right of the page. https://i.imgur.com/RXNBlMx.png

Why on earth was this flagged? Have to wonder if whoever did it even looked at the screenshot. It is literally an image of the drop down menu used for changing the currency display.

Why on earth was this flagged? Have to wonder if whoever did it even looked at the screenshot. It is literally an image of the drop down menu used for changing the currency display.

@mhallvoice Hello, you can download an image right from your computer onto this forum if you wish rather than putting the URL of a site here. I don’t know why it was flagged but that might be a better way to do it.

Maybe someone flagged because it can’t be £5, it can be displayed as £ but it will be converted from $ to £. So instead of £5 like you said, it will show around £3.78.

Saying it would be £5 was a mistake on my part - I forgot to actually convert it. But I wasn’t wrong in saying that it changed how it DISPLAYED for the person doing it, which was my point.

Archived