Fiverr Community Forum

New user here! let's get along?

Is Fiverr a difficult place for new users since more and more sellers are joining every day? What do you think, for a graphic designer, determines their success on Fiverr?

1 Like

Well I read somewhere in forum that there were total 26,000 people in some specified category(i don’t remember the name of the category) out of which 23,000 were new seller.
So u can imagine the competition over here.

3 Likes

I don’t think so. At fiverr have lot of buyer and new seller also get order.

1 Like

I’d say: offer your talents, find out how the platform works, and don’t focus on competition too much. Only if the extra stress is benefitting you and your work.

HOPE FOR EVERYTHING & EXPECT NOTHING! :wink: :sunflower:

3 Likes

Hey there! Getting started as a freelancer at this age of 16…Needs a lot of support and love from everyone out there…!

4 Likes

You are most welcome in this community. best wishes.

2 Likes

What I forgot to mention… also try to have fun while being on Fiverr. Sometimes I read gig offers that are so funny and creative, it brings me in a good mood! And a good mood motivates me to keep on going.

Wishing you all the best! :bouquet:

2 Likes

You are so brave at such young age! Take love, best of luck.

2 Likes

Your comments made me feel so much better! I HAVE been feeling a bit stuffy and making it harder for myself to breathe. Positive energy attracts positive everything ig? I’ll keep this in mind.

Thank You For your love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@xahan_pixeldots

2 Likes