Fiverr Forum

New User Here on Fiverr

Hey everyone. My name is Jessey and I’m wanting to try and become a Freelance Editor/Writer. It’s a pleasure to try out Fiverr. From the looks of it, it appears to be quite interesting. Definitely a step in a new path for me :slight_smile:

Welcome to the 5R Forum. Best of luck for a smooth ride here. :motor_scooter:

Thank you. I do expect to hit a few bumps, but I’ll see how I go. Nothing in life is ever so smooth :wink:

The Forum is full of good advice as well as examples of what not to do. :wink:

I’ve noticed :slight_smile:

Some of the viewpoints have been interesting, but aren’t too much of a no brainer. To get anywhere in life, you have to strive toward it. You have to be out there and try your hardest and think of every possibility. That’s the way how I see it, so I’m looking around with my feet moving forward.

Hi,
Welcome to the fiverr forum. :slight_smile:
Best of luck

Thank you :grin:

I hope things so well, but I’ll definitely have to read up and try out many different things

Hi @jmills,

You’re welcome to Fiverr. Have fun and make sales.

I’ll try and give it a go. Who knows what will happen?

Hey
Welcome to the fiverr community.
Good Luck :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum… Enjoy :v::v::v:

Hey there. Thank you. I’m sure I will :blush:

Welcome to the Fiverr Forum!
Good luck

@jmills
You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes :slightly_smiling_face:

I also new here. Best wishes for you.

Welcome to fiverr community. Take time to read through the forum for lots of tips and information. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Hello and greeetings from Greece. Welcome in our community. This place is amazing for all people are willing to work and offer great services. I wish you all the best luck

Maria S.

Welcome to the fiverr forum, good luck.

Hi and welcome here! Wish you a lovely day

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.