New User Introductions

marymac11

Hi everyone I am a new user on fiverr! Does anyone know what the dice means?

Does anyone know what the dice means?

I don’t know what you mean by this.

Edited to add: I have added an answer at the bottom before closing the thread, but to make sure, the dice doesn’t mean anything. There is a program on the forum called discobot that can generate quotes and dice rolls and nonsense but it’s just a toy. Overall it becomes a mess when overused, so it’s best to sprinkle discobot requests in very lightly like strong seasoning.

Hi everyone I am a new user on fiverr! Does anyone know what the dice means?

Does anyone know what the dice means?

Dice, and the numbers on them, indicate that you have rolled random numbers derived from gravity and the geometric interaction of the sides and corners of the dice with the surface they have been tossed upon. 😉

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

🗨️ Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

🔮 You may rely on it

@discobot roll help

I am still not sure what the dice means???

Guest discobot

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

discobot quote

🗨️ Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

discobot fortune

🔮 You may rely on it

@discobot display help

Discobot is just a toy on the forum, it isn’t a person or anything useful, it’s a program. You can make it quote from a selection of quotes or “roll dice” from a random number generator by cueing it. It becomes a bit of a nuisance when triggered over and over, so it’s best used very lightly.

Archived