New User looking for experience?

Hey folks! Gareth here. Hope everyone is doing great.

I’m new to web design. Currently studying coding as well as working in Webflow, Adobe After Effects, and video editing in FCP.

I put my profile up a little under a month ago now and only had one request which never led to a job. I’m not naive and know there are thousands of designers competing for potential jobs. But with a month nearly done and not one job. Can someone share some experience they have had with this?

I can’t help but feel because I took 13hrs to get back to a message it has bumped me way down the pecking order. This was to ensure I went back with an accurate answer. But now in hindsight, I’m thinking time is everything with these gigs and should have got back to them sooner to inform them I would find out?

Anything I can do to improve my profile and enhance my chances of getting some work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gareth.

Welcome to Fiverr Gareth. I am also new to Fiverr and pretty much in your shoes so I cannot say much to help you in this regard.
Nevertheless, I would like to tell you to not loose hope and become disheartened. I am sure kind people on this forum will also help and guide you.
I wish you the very best and send loads of prayers and positive energy your way!
Hang in there, I am sure we will all find our way to success!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived