Fiverr Community Forum

New User of the Month award - Feb '18

I didn’t know what to expect when I joined Fiverr, but the forum has been invaluable in getting started. Everyone has been so supportive and encouraging. And now I have an award/badge to add to my positive Fiverr experience!

New users, get on the forum now and get involved!

16 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I’m thrilled for you, Dixie! :sunglasses:

It’s new users like you that makes The Community thrives for all the right reasons. :tada::balloon:

6 Likes

This is not true. We encourage folks to participate in the forums to share info and have a community experience. By making an incorrect statement like this causes folks to just copy and past junk to the forum in a hope that they will mek-sells.

6 Likes

NOT TRUE! As Mike said don’t encourage people to post meaningless messages on the forum. I’m tired of seeing “nice tip” and “thank you” and nonsense posts all the time on threads.

6 Likes

Nice tip, thank you. :wink:

5 Likes

Hello thedixielynn, your videos are wonderful! It’s awe inspiring to see so much talent as you have on fiverr.

2 Likes

oh!!!
carry on!!!

2 Likes

Oh. Thanks for the correction. My intention was to encourage the fellow to participate in the forum the more considering the mood he’s in. I apologize for sending a wrong message.

Not necessary. Glad you are here! :grinning:

2 Likes