New user on fiverr

Guest render_worx

Hey there, welcome to the forum.

Glad to see you have a great start. I recommend you not to use Googled image as pp.

Be professional and honest, you will shine on Fiverr. 😉

Good luck.

Glad to see you have a great start. I recommend you not to use Googled image as pp.

Hey, maybe these are all her web pages, don’t be so quick to judge now 😉

Hey, maybe these are all her web pages, don’t be so quick to judge now 😉

I don’t think so! Google found this much: About 20,500,000 results (1.32 seconds)

Guest render_worx

I don’t think so! Google found this much: About 20,500,000 results (1.32 seconds)

Again, dont be so fast now, maybe she is a multimillionaire with more than 20,000,000 web pages. Just in case I think it would be best if we would ask for an autograph 🙂

Again, dont be so fast now, maybe she is a multimillionaire with more than 20,000,000 web pages. Just in case I think it would be best if we would ask for an autograph 🙂

I’m not interested in autographs. I just recommended her something useful. You may ask her if you want but do not take over OP’s thread with the unusual posts.

Guest render_worx

I’m not interested in autographs. I just recommended her something useful. You may ask her if you want but do not take over OP’s thread with the unusual posts.

Aw, I was only joking 🙂

• 7 months later...

Welcome to Fiverr. Read the www.Fiverr.com/Academy to find out how to be a successful seller on Fiverr including details about the various levels. Good luck! 🙂

Welcome to Fiverr. Read the www.Fiverr.com/Academy to find out how to be a successful seller on Fiverr including details about the various levels. Good luck! 🙂

Agree with @lloydsolutions

Archived