Fiverr Community Forum

New user... PLEASE PATRONISE

Hello people, i’m a new user here and i enjoy this platform. Please do well to patronise me very much… I LOVE YOU ALL :heart::heart:… THANK YOU :blush::blush:
Plus i do research and summaries and i can also animate your pictures

20 Likes

Hi, Prince
You are cordially welcome here.
Khondaker

3 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum. Best of luck

5 Likes

Thank you so much mr. Gmkhondaker

2 Likes

Thank you very much dear mr. Azimulhossan

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum!
I wish you the best of experience :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Your gig looks good, though I’d be careful of the word “assignment” in case Fiverr thinks you’d be taking part in someone’s academic work which wouldn’t be allowed.

7 Likes

@prince_uche Welcome To Fiverr Forum.
Wish You All The Best :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome here, Best Of Luck❤

3 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum, Best of luck dear

6 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum family
Best wishes for you :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to fiverr community. Being positive will help to gain success.

4 Likes

Welcome to you here …

3 Likes

Welcomem man. Welcome to join the Fiber Community.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I hope all goes well with your gigs and experience on Fiverr.
Not to patronize, but patronizing means to embarass, which I don’t think is what you want haha
Your gig seems pretty good overall. From the looks of it, you can provide diagrams in your deliveries as well, which is always a plus. However, I would recommend taking off the guarantee of delivering in a week. Someone could order several times from you at once, which forces you to write well over 500 words in a week (and Customer Service will be less likely to support you should you need to cancel without hurting your stats). Also, you mention that you will deliver the research in two days, so it seems contradictory and could cause buyers to think that you deliver late.

7 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum. Try to active more than 18+ hours in a day and send buyer request properly. I think you will be success in fiverr. All the best.

5 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum community.

3 Likes

welcome here :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Try to active more on fiverr and and do social media marketing

3 Likes

Hello, Welcome to fiverr community :slight_smile:

3 Likes