New User - Spatial Analytics/GIS/Data Analysis - Let's Go

Hey everyone, new user here. I have two master’s degrees (MBA and MS in Environmental Management) and a BS in Marine and Environmental Sciences. I also amassed concentrations in Geospatial Information Systems (GIS), climate change, chemical and physical oceanography, and sustainable enterprise. I spent 10 years in the military doing various spatial analytics and mapping and have utilized it for abatement cost analysis, determining customer base, business location, and professional research. I’m ready to start going on my gigs!

Anybody with questions or comments, give me a heads up! I like collaborating on data analytics, so if you need help even determining some type of test, let me know! Always willing to help.

I guess I made it too long to read, lol. Well I’m glad to be here!

Nah, we’re just all busy being DOers 😉 . Welcome aboard! Good luck, hope you’ll get your first orders soon. 🍀

Quick tip: if you go to your forum profile settings, you can add your main site profile or one of your gigs as a link there, then people who read your posts and click your name can easily take a look at what you have to offer.

Nah, we’re just all busy being DOers 😉 . Welcome aboard! Good luck, hope you’ll get your first orders soon. 🍀

Quick tip: if you go to your forum profile settings, you can add your main site profile or one of your gigs as a link there, then people who read your posts and click your name can easily take a look at what you have to offer.

miiila -

I’m still working on getting that changed, but in the meantime does a link like this usually work? I just hyperlinked over some text (bear with me, I hope it works) :).

My Profile

miiila -

I’m still working on getting that changed, but in the meantime does a link like this usually work? I just hyperlinked over some text (bear with me, I hope it works) :).

My Profile

It works 🙂 (and impressive gigs, though I fear I’m not the target group) but as per the forum rules, linking one’s gigs=advertising is only allowed in a few specific categories (Improve My Gig (that’s for if one wants to ask others to check one’s gigs out to maybe help with recommendations and such), My Fiverr Gigs is expressly for advertising one’s gigs, and, to a lesser extent, I think, it’s okay to link here in New User Introductions, too).

Your profile URL in your profile, that’s something people have to actively click your name or profile pic for to see it, you take that with you wherever you go, so to speak, and it doesn’t count as “advertising oneself” and is fine and like that, people who see posts of you in, say the Conversation category, can click your link too, if they are interested. Many regular forum users have IMG and MFG muted, for instance, to have less “white noise” while browsing the forum.

Archived