New User to Fiverr...Please help!

Hi Friends,

This is Deepak and I’m a new user in this forum.

I have more than 11 years of experience in both Digital Marketing and Graphic Design but here I’m New.

So don’t have much knowledge about Fiverr’s activities. Hope all of my friends will help me to go ahead.

Thanks,
Deepak

You welcome here to Fiverr @deepakdipu, am new here as well with Graphics and Wordpress design Knowledge for over 6 years.

You welcome here to Fiverr @deepakdipu, am new here as well with Graphics and Wordpress design Knowledge for over 6 years.

Please do not use every comment you make to promote yourself. You like to design graphics, and build Wordpress sites. That’s great. You, however, don’t need to keep telling us that here on the forum. Us forum people are not likely to purchase your gigs. We are not your customers.

Please do not use every comment you make to promote yourself. You like to design graphics, and build Wordpress sites. That’s great. You, however, don’t need to keep telling us that here on the forum. Us forum people are not likely to purchase your gigs. We are not your customers.

Okay…no problem then.

Archived