New user, under 18 yo, bad review!

inaram

Hi, I just want to share my Fiverr experience from today. I am shocked, some guy is under 18 yo, and he uses Fiverr for the first time today. Also, he asks dad to give him a credit card to buy drops from me. I recorded 4 drops with SFX with a lower price, and he wanted another 2 for the same price, he said it “he loves me” he likes my work, but he leaves me 3.7 review.
I think Fiverr should be only for people under 18 years old, need to be some verification. I don’t like unprofessional buyers, it’s not the game, I work hard here, and someone comes for the first time and give a bad review. That’s not fair.
Also, I send him a print screen to help him to find the download section.

Hi, I just want to share my Fiverr experience from today. I am shocked, some guy is under 18 yo, and he uses Fiverr for the first time today. Also, he asks dad to give him a credit card to buy drops from me. I recorded 4 drops with SFX with a lower price, and he wanted another 2 for the same price, he said it “he loves me” he likes my work, but he leaves me 3.7 review.

I think Fiverr should be only for people under 18 years old, need to be some verification. I don’t like unprofessional buyers, it’s not the game, I work hard here, and someone comes for the first time and give a bad review. That’s not fair.

he said it “he loves me”

He probably meant your profile picture. You are a lovely looking person.

I think Fiverr should be only for people under 18 years old,

Did you mean to say over 18 years of age?

I am sorry this happened to you. It is frustrating! However, in my experience, buyers much older than 18 can be very unprofessional and disappointing with whom to deal.

he said it “he loves me”

He probably meant your profile picture. You are a lovely looking person.

I think Fiverr should be only for people under 18 years old,

Did you mean to say over 18 years of age?

I am sorry this happened to you. It is frustrating! However, in my experience, buyers much older than 18 can be very unprofessional and disappointing with whom to deal.

Yeah I mean over 18+, only adults can place an order. No, he said “I love you so much”, because I recorded 2 additional drops on the same day. That’s so unprofessional. I always want to help, but sometimes it’s better to not. :frowning_face:

Yeah I mean over 18+, only adults can place an order. No, he said “I love you so much”, because I recorded 2 additional drops on the same day. That’s so unprofessional. I always want to help, but sometimes it’s better to not. :frowning_face:

A 3 is better than a 1 or 2 and some people don’t express themselves well. I think he just meant that he was pleased with you. About using the father’s credit card, sometimes someone tells me that and it does concern me any time it’s not their card but all we can do is hope for the best.

Yeah I mean over 18+, only adults can place an order.

Considering that Fiverr allows 13y kids sell their services, I doubt setting 18+ limit on buyers will work.

Personally I agree there should be a bit higher age limit, but that’s up to Fiverr so if this becomes an issue for you then you can try other platforms.

Hello Ina,

he said it “he loves me” he likes my work, but he leaves me 3.7 review.

From the rating given by this person, it looks like he was not 100% satisfied with what he got. Therefore, you have the right to ask the buyer the changes that he would like to see in any future work delivered for it to be 100% satisfactory for him.

Alternatively, if you are no longer interested in working with this person, you could also tell him that since you are unable to satisfy the buyer 100%, you will no longer be able to work with him in the future. If you want to, you can then go to the buyer’s profile page and click on the “block” button and that will prevent him from placing any orders with you in the future.

Good luck! ❄️

Archived