New Users on Fiverr not getting enough for the sake of their time spent on this site

salmanmaqsood80

Hi there,

I just want to talk about that okay its very fine that fiverr is good platform for freelancing but what about new users because fiverr is spreading and not thinking about new users, New users online all day and some of them all night just for the sack of work but in the end what they get $5 dollar job with a lot of revisions, on the other hand users that are on like level 1 or level 2 they’re getting hell lot of work to do and buyer paying them very handsome amounts for their work, more about buyers every buyer need experience if i’m a new user i don’t have any previous experience what should i do, Fiverr needs to make a way for new users that allow them to work hard and offer them good jobs in an easy way

Thanks

Hi there,

I just want to talk about that okay its very fine that fiverr is good platform for freelancing but what about new users because fiverr is spreading and not thinking about new users, New users online all day and some of them all night just for the sack of work but in the end what they get $5 dollar job with a lot of revisions, on the other hand users that are on like level 1 or level 2 they’re getting hell lot of work to do and buyer paying them very handsome amounts for their work, more about buyers every buyer need experience if i’m a new user i don’t have any previous experience what should i do, Fiverr needs to make a way for new users that allow them to work hard and offer them good jobs in an easy way

Thanks

like level 1 or level 2 they’re getting hell lot of work to do and buyer paying them very handsome amounts for their work

They worked hard to reach that level so they deserve to have those perks.

if i’m a new user i don’t have any previous experience what should i do, Fiverr needs to make a way for new users that allow them to work hard and offer them good jobs in an easy way

There’s no easy way to get a job/money, you need to work hard, you need to find a way to get orders not to wait for them to come. Everyone here was once a new user and they found a way to success, you should try to find that way too.

like level 1 or level 2 they’re getting hell lot of work to do and buyer paying them very handsome amounts for their work

They worked hard to reach that level so they deserve to have those perks.

if i’m a new user i don’t have any previous experience what should i do, Fiverr needs to make a way for new users that allow them to work hard and offer them good jobs in an easy way

There’s no easy way to get a job/money, you need to work hard, you need to find a way to get orders not to wait for them to come. Everyone here was once a new user and they found a way to success, you should try to find that way too.

yeah!! your’re right

Hi there,

Thanks

if i’m a new user i don’t have any previous experience what should i do,

Keep your fingers crossed and hope that you will find the same grit and determination to succeeded that others before you did.

Or you could try something that pays by the hour in the real-world.

Neither are ideal choices, but these are the only choices you have.

if i’m a new user i don’t have any previous experience what should i do,

Keep your fingers crossed and hope that you will find the same grit and determination to succeeded that others before you did.

Neither are ideal choices, but these are the only choices you have.

yeah!!! you’re right

Hi there,

Thanks

users that are on like level 1 or level 2 they’re getting hell lot of work to do and buyer paying them very handsome amounts for their work,

Many level 1 and level 2 sellers are not receiving orders at all.

Sales are never guaranteed, whether you’re a new or an old seller. And complaining on the forum about the lack of sales accomplishes nothing.

Fiverr needs to make a way for new users that allow them to work hard and offer them good jobs in an easy way

There’s no easy way for anyone.

i am not complaining anything but what i am saying is fiverr should make a category for seller and buyer high budget and low budget values now pro’s are available here but fiverr needs to be more categorize

fiverr should make a category for seller and buyer high budget and low budget values

Logically, there will be no difference if Fiverr made the category or filter that you are talking about. The fact is Fiverr is already over-saturated, and category or filter will only separate sellers in different lists, not eliminate them. As being said, you will still need to struggle for getting orders. I’m afraid that kind of category or filter won’t help.

i am not complaining anything but what i am saying is fiverr should make a category for seller and buyer high budget and low budget values now pro’s are available here but fiverr needs to be more categorize

fiverr should make a category for seller and buyer high budget and low budget

It wouldn’t work. And you can work hard and so on, and it couldn’t be enough as well. It is an oversaturated marketplace.

⬆️ Realistic suggestion.

fiverr should make a category for seller and buyer high budget and low budget values

When searching for the service they need, buyers can filter the search by price (for example, to look only for $5 gigs), so the option is already there.

It’s also possible to sort the search by the newest arrivals.

On top of that, Fiverr does give new sellers a boost in search for a while.

In short, Fiverr is already helping new sellers. The thing is, some categories are oversaturated. For example, there are 12,000+ gigs offering background removal. What is it that you offer in that category that would make numerous buyers choose you over 12,000+ other sellers? How are you better than all of them?

When searching for the service they need, buyers can filter the search by price (for example, to look only for $5 gigs), so the option is already there.

It’s also possible to sort the search by the newest arrivals.

On top of that, Fiverr does give new sellers a boost in search for a while.

In short, Fiverr is already helping new sellers. The thing is, some categories are oversaturated. For example, there are 12,000+ gigs offering background removal. What is it that you offer in that category that would make numerous buyers choose you over 12,000+ other sellers? How are you better than all of them?

now here is my point as you said there are 12000+ gigs for background removal there are many accounts that are not being used for many years months fiverr should send them a warning to come back to fiverr or they’re suspend their accounts just like upwork does with freelancers

now here is my point as you said there are 12000+ gigs for background removal there are many accounts that are not being used for many years months fiverr should send them a warning to come back to fiverr or they’re suspend their accounts just like upwork does with freelancers

many accounts that are not being used for many years

Well, that is a point you didn’t make initially but one worth suggesting to Fiverr.

If accounts are not beeing used for many years, that means they’re not getting orders or “taking them from you”. And just to be clear, you are complaining - big time.

If accounts are not beeing used for many years, that means they’re not getting orders or “taking them from you”. And just to be clear, you are complaining - big time.

If accounts are not beeing used for many years, that means they’re not getting orders or “taking them from you”.

Someone suspended their gigs and didn’t log in for years but still got orders but they were cancelled (11 automatically cancelled orders). They may still get orders but if they haven’t logged in for a very long time they may be less likely to be able to do the specified gig/reply to messages quickly or at all.

Maybe Fiverr could require users to log in every so many months (eg. every 3 or 6 months or once a year?) to keep their gigs active?

Hi there,

Thanks

I’ve seen Fiverr pause gigs when the seller wasn’t active for a very long time. Paused gigs are not visible in search, and they’re not counted among the 12,000+ gigs offering the same service.

Anyway, no matter what Fiverr does

Fiverr needs to make a way for new users that allow them to work hard and offer them good jobs in an easy way

getting orders isn’t going to be easy.

If accounts are not beeing used for many years, that means they’re not getting orders or “taking them from you”.

Someone suspended their gigs and didn’t log in for years but still got orders but they were cancelled (11 automatically cancelled orders). They may still get orders but if they haven’t logged in for a very long time they may be less likely to be able to do the specified gig/reply to messages quickly or at all.

Maybe Fiverr could require users to log in every so many months (eg. every 3 or 6 months or once a year?) to keep their gigs active?

That’s a good idea, I think. I’ve ordered a gig last year and the seller never replied. I got a refund (and since that was before we as Sellers had to pay service fees too, I didn’t lose money) but it was a seasonal gig and after waiting for the delivery, contacting the seller when nothing came even after the due date, and waiting again for them to never reply, it was too late to order another gig, as the season was over.

Recently, wiser after this event, I contacted a seller I’d ordered from a couple times in the past, before ordering, to first check if they even access their account/emails anymore, I never got a reply.

There seem to be quite a few gigs whose owners are MIA.

Hi there,

Thanks

Fiverr is not an employer, don’t give you “jobs”. This is a marketplace. It is the same as if you go to your local market and start selling whatever product on a table. If no one buys your products, then you will have to think about the reasons behind it. In fact, Fiverr helps new sellers granting a “rising talent” badge which may be seen as unfair competition by other sellers, so no, new sellers have enough opportunities here. Real world jobs may be more suitable for a lot of people. This is not easy, and hard work pays nothing if you don’t know the basics of business. Read a lot, learn and stay calm. Or try with other sources of income. Anyways, I wish you good luck.

Fiverr is not an employer, don’t give you “jobs”. This is a marketplace. It is the same as if you go to your local market and start selling whatever product on a table. If no one buys your products, then you will have to think about the reasons behind it. In fact, Fiverr helps new sellers granting a “rising talent” badge which may be seen as unfair competition by other sellers, so no, new sellers have enough opportunities here. Real world jobs may be more suitable for a lot of people. This is not easy, and hard work pays nothing if you don’t know the basics of business. Read a lot, learn and stay calm. Or try with other sources of income. Anyways, I wish you good luck.

Fiverr helps new sellers granting a “rising talent” badge

Only to some lucky few. There is an initial (short) boost on exposure and not much else. The flash point, for a new seller, remains very high.

Only to some lucky few. There is an initial (short) boost on exposure and not much else. The flash point, for a new seller, remains very high.

155546_1.png pacquo:

Only to some lucky few. There is an initial (short) boost on exposure and not much else. The ignition point, for a new seller, remains very high.

Every seller here, even the most successful ones, started with nothing. Some of us, when the rising talent badges or extended exposure where non-existant. The first thing to do is trying to understand how this works, how is the marketplace, and learn how to be an entrepreneur or how to build a business.

Without building reputation, demanding leads to nothing.

Archived