Fiverr Community Forum

New users?! Wanna be friends?

HI!!
I joined Fiverr as a seller few days ago, I do article, blog and customized letters as per the orders!
What about you guys?

6 Likes

Hello Fiverrmate
I am doing Structural Engineer with 20 years of experience with innovative design meeting efficient buildings that minimizing their environmental footprint and maximizes available resources. Specialized in all types of design.

4 Likes

I’m a blog/article writer myself with 40+ years in the Media Industry (Radio, Print, Digital).

4 Likes

Hey welcome to community!
Good to know about your services:)

I am a fullstack webdeveloper regarding my services I offer custom website for desired business:)

1 Like

That’s so cool! I love designing even though I am very bad at it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

40 plus years of experience?! I am newbie in this sector :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Try to developed yourself everyday. I hope you will reach your expected position

4 Likes

Yah.

I got into the “business” straight out of high school.

3 Likes

Thank you!
Wow! One of my friends need some help, as she wants to start her website too, I will recommend you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hopefully! Thank you

1 Like

I am also new on Fiverr. Let’s do something next year. happy new year.

2 Likes

Welcome and Happy new year!

1 Like

Digital Agency with WordPress, Woocommerce and Graphic Design Services

2 Likes

Hello,
I’m a Full Stack Web Developer and mainly Working as a WordPress Developer on Fiverr.

2 Likes

Hi All! I do voiceover work. I’ve always been told i have a good voice for voice work so i thought this would be a good place to start

4 Likes

You look beautiful too Naomi, I’m new here. Can we be friends?

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr . You Have good job carry on

Hi friend hope you are doing good. I just customize website font, css, color, etc. and also do image cut outs, pdf editing and SEO audit for websites.

1 Like

Good to know wish you all the best for future

1 Like