New View of fiverr

deshan97

Guest hellobman

Reply to @inkpetal: Honestly I just use the app to check and reply to quick messages or new gig orders. The app really does need some work, especially with all the bug issues.

I like some feature BUT there is a HUGER issue. When I need to review my gigs, especially when fulfilling an order, I need to quick;y go to my gigs and play my video samples to either hear the music or sound f/x and now that is not available or I can’t find it. You can only go in and edit your gig but not play it. You have to go to find it in the actual search engine and then play

Guest monstersketch

Please bring back the numbers. I don’t care how the new page looks if it isn’t as functional as the old one.

The BIG BIG ISSUE of course, is that without the “To Do” Count notification on the Top Panel, Buyers are no longer reminded to leave feedback for their purchases.

Surprised no one has mention this already 🙂

I mean, buyers are already terrible at leaving feedback of any kind, at least the “To Do” Notification reminded them, that “hey, there’s some things you should probably take care of, like leave feedback for your completed orders”.

That aside, sure, it looks fine… but the “To Do” bar is very very much needed back IMO.

Archived