New Voiceover Artist on Fiverr, any tips?

johnnyneal

Hey guys, I’m a new seller on Fiverr, very excited about the potential opportunities. Been doing voice over work alongside my acting for about 10 years but really wanna make a go of it on here. Any tips or suggestions based on what you can see from my gigs would be really appreciated!

favicon-32x32.png.9d2704720095905c394c8905e76d1e46.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.7fcedcd3bd0aa767c269a5b320d345a2.png

johnnyneal

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Welcome fellow Voiceover Artist!

Your gigs look and sound great and I’m sure the work will come in for you. I’m glad to see you’re not offering a big word count for your fee but you should still think about raising your prices (extras included) when you feel ready. I went from $5 to $40 with the same word count and got plenty of orders. Less annoying buyers as well.

All the best!

1. Low starting price but low word count limit to garner initial reviews. ✔️
  2. No to modest amount of free revisions. ✔️
  3. Clean and clear sounding video and audio. ✔️
  4. Creating some niche gigs along with a general gig. ✔️

The gigs look great and are structured well, IMO. The only modifications I might suggest are to elaborate in your FAQ what exactly does a revision entail in scope, and give a friendly reminder to prospective buyers when exactly are commercial and full broadcast rights required, as that is a very common issue for VO’s on Fiverr.

Welcome fellow Voiceover Artist!

Your gigs look and sound great and I’m sure the work will come in for you. I’m glad to see you’re not offering a big word count for your fee but you should still think about raising your prices (extras included) when you feel ready. I went from $5 to $40 with the same word count and got plenty of orders. Less annoying buyers as well.

All the best!

Thank you, yeah I have felt that about pricing, but at the same time I get that I need to build trust with buyers. Thank you for the input though, will 100 percent keep this in mind.

I’d agree, I don’t think you’ll have any issues getting orders here. You do have extra gig slots you could fill though! Doing that will help with exposure in the search pages. Give it time, and it’ll get there for you. =)

That’s not a bad idea, need to think of some creative things to fill it out with lol. Thank you! Nice to hear I’m at least on the right track with it.

1. Low starting price but low word count limit to garner initial reviews. ✔️
  2. No to modest amount of free revisions. ✔️
  3. Clean and clear sounding video and audio. ✔️
  4. Creating some niche gigs along with a general gig. ✔️

The gigs look great and are structured well, IMO. The only modifications I might suggest are to elaborate in your FAQ what exactly does a revision entail in scope, and give a friendly reminder to prospective buyers when exactly are commercial and full broadcast rights required, as that is a very common issue for VO’s on Fiverr.

That’s a really good shout on the FAQ’s! Thank you though man, gonna copy and paste this checklist for whenever I’m putting something new up 🙂

Thank you, yeah I have felt that about pricing, but at the same time I get that I need to build trust with buyers. Thank you for the input though, will 100 percent keep this in mind.

It’s definitely good to get some reviews in and build a reputation for sure. I was nervous about raising my prices but on $5 gigs I was taking home about 3 euros and obviously couldn’t maintain that 🙂

Archived